2. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the site, except as allowed by Section 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, documents or other materials viewed through the site. The posting of information or materials on the site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
3. Except as otherwise identified, the trademarks and service marks used throughout this site are trademarks and service marks or registered trademarks and service marks of NCH Marketing Services, Inc. or its affiliates. Such marks are not to be copied, reproduced, published or in any way used without the express written permission of NCH or the identified owner of the trademark.
4. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained thereon.
5. Your license for access and use of the site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) therein is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not (a) copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted by Section 4 above), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the site or any Content and Materials retrieved therefrom; (b) use the site or any materials obtained from the site to develop, or as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
6. Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to NCH through this website is deemed non-confidential and is the exclusive property of NCH. NCH is entitled to use any information or ideas submitted for any purpose without restriction and without compensation or acknowledgement of its source.
7. The material on this website has been prepared by NCH for informational purposes only and should not be considered business advice. NCH strives to provide accurate, timely and authoritative information through this site. NCH, however, cannot warranty the content of the articles, nor can it be responsible for inaccurate statements. Please obtain appropriate professional assistance should you need expert advice or the individual analysis of a particular matter.
8. Access to this website does not authorize access to any secure or password-protected areas of this website. Access to and use of secure or password-protected areas of this website is restricted to authorized users only and are governed by separate terms and conditions. Unauthorized persons attempting to access these areas of this website may be subject to prosecution.
9. Users of this site are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing” the website. You are further prohibited from accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information of this website by use of any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without NCH’s express written permission.
10. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. THIS INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS A FREE SERVICE TO YOU, THE USER, AND NCH ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION, FOR ANY REASON. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LOST PROFIT.
11. This site contains links to other Internet sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites. These third-party sites may also contain opinions and viewpoints of third parties that do not necessarily coincide with our opinions and viewpoints. These sites may also have privacy policies different than our policy. NCH is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, legitimacy or decency of material contained in websites which may be accessible via a hyperlink to or from this website or for the hyperlink itself.
12. No person may establish hyperlinks either to this website or away from this website without the prior written consent of an appropriate NCH officer, which consent may be given or withheld in NCH’s sole discretion. In its sole discretion, NCH reserves the right to remove a hyperlink to this website or away from this website at any time and for any reason. Contact NCH at 847.317.5500 to obtain this consent. All hyperlinks approved shall be to the home page of this website. Framing at this website is expressly prohibited.
13. If any part or parts of these Disclaimers and Notices are held to be invalid, the remaining parts will continue to be valid and enforceable. Nothing in these Disclaimers and Notices affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract. The use by you of this website, the NCH information, content, services or other materials, and any and all other matters between NCH and you related hereto, shall be governed by applicable United States federal law and the laws of the State of Illinois, excluding its conflict-of-laws rules. You hereby agree to waive any right to a jury trial in any suit arising out of or relating to this website or any NCH information, content, service or other product. Any suit or proceeding arising out of or relating hereto must be commenced within one year from the date the right, claim, demand or cause of action being asserted first came into being. Venue for all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be in the state and federal courts situated in Chicago, Illinois.